• Own & review the month-end close process and all aspects of cashflow management.
• Work with the FP&A team during month-end in order to ensure complete understanding of month-on-month variances and all variances to budget.
• Assist the Group FC and FD on projects - eg major refurbishment project, re-forecasting, other transformation / automation projects.
• Act as the main point of contact for auditors in relation to Group audit and subsidiary accounts.
• Prepare financial statements and decide on accounting treatments for new initiatives.
• Liaise directly with members of the board (eg PE investors) and work on a range of projects. The ideal candidate for the post of Finance Manager will be an ACA / ACCA qualified accountant from a Big 4 / Top 10 firm - those who can demonstrate prior exposure to the hospitality / retail industry will be of particular interest. The candidate will be confident and able to effectively communicate with all various stakeholders. Finally, those who can demonstrate strong technical ability, a passion for their work and who will enjoy supporting a company undergoing a radical change will succeed here. This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86281856