Assistant Finance Business Partner
• CIMA/ ACCA part qualified or qualified (or equivalent)
• Excellent communication skills - be able to establish and maintain positive relationships with the finance team and a range of key stakeholders.
• Presence, gravitas and ability to influence senior stakeholders.
• Excellent analytical, financial modelling and problem-solving skills, an unfaltering attention to detail and is highly logical and numerate.
• Remain agile in a busy working environment, confidently prioritising tasks In return my client is looking to offer a competitive salary, 28 holiday days, study support, employee retailer schemes, childcare vouchers and much more We are looking to interview week commencing the 6th of May, so if this looks like the perfect role please apply now for immediate consideration This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86277227