• Business partnering with site accountants
• Supporting management of division project accounting, including cost allocation, accurate revenue recognition.
• Maintenance of finance controls
• Assist in month-end project reporting
• Maintenance of project contract values and full life forecasts
• Balance sheet account reconciliations.
• Responsible for labour cost adjustments and reconciliation of project cost reports for billing.
• Assist in controlling work in progress.
• Undertaking in-life project reviews to ensure that projects are being delivered to cost & budget
• Supporting annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting for the BU
• Undertaking monthly variance analysis
• Other ad-hoc duties. Skills Required:
• Accounting Qualification (ACA,ACCA,CIMA)
• Experience in multi-national listed businesses
• Strong technical finance knowledge
• Experience on working collaboratively in a team
• Advanced excel skills This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86265541