Assistant Management Accountant
• Monthly management accounting, commercial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, cost analysis and reporting, variance analysis, process improvement, all aspects of month-end.
• You will have chance to work closely with colleagues across operational and commercial areas of the business and the role will naturally help you develop business partnering skills and a firm understand of the business.
• You will ideally be studying toward CIMA / ACCA and be looking for a role within a manufacturing setting that can fast track you into a leadership role in finance. You must have;
• A firm foundation of core accounting skills (experience at Assistant Management Accountant level).
• Excellent analytical skills and confidence using Excel.
• A natural keenness to learn and develop - career ambition.
• Confident communication skills and business acumen. The group will offer all the support required to allow you to qualify and progress your career quickly following completion of your qualification. There is opportunity to progress your finance career in the UK or overseas (US / Asia).