5 days left
- Level of qualification
Analysing commercial information, this role will streamline the finance function and operational performance of a new division within the brand. The position will report on individual store variations to benchmark high performing stores, as well as making recommendations on the effectiveness of marketing and promotional investments.
The client is a successful and established high street brand, with consistent year on year profit growth. Having recently invested in a new acquisition, company revenue is forecast to increase through 2019 & 2020. They are a company who encourage internal development of their staff, and encourage a fun and collaborative work place environment.
The Commercial Analyst will have a varied and interesting role in the commercial performance of a new brand. The key responsibilities will include;
- Analysis and collaboration of large amounts of data
- Looking into store variations & margin mix analysis
- Monitor the effectiveness of promotional material and marketing campaigns
- Assist in further ad-hoc projects
This is a great opportunity to establish an excellent reputation within a growing retail company, and develop into new roles within the company. The ideal candidate will;
- Be detail orientated
- Work on their own initiative
- Be commercially minded
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Benefit from experience in margin analysis or similar
This position will offer an excellent opportunity for career development, with pay up to £40k and excellent working environment