Senior Management Accountant
Your new company
A significant business in Kent looking to appoint a new Senior Management Accountant.
You will be expected to understand business results and confidently communicate figures to the senior leadership team.
The day to day responsibilities for this position will include -
1) Production of monthly Management Accounts
2) Assist in the production of Group Statutory Accounts
4) Producing Annual Budget
6) Analysing budget variances
7) Producing quarterly VAT returns
To be successful you must demonstrate some of the following;
1) Qualified Accountant (ACMA, ACCA, ACA)
2) Produced Monthly Management Accounts
3) Highly confident communicator
4) Team recruitment / leadership / training
5) Previously managed accountants
6) Positive attitude to work
7) Analytical mind-set
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.