Insurance Financial Accountant- £40,000-£45,000 + Bonus + Study support
Your new company
This Global Re-insurance company have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join the Division Finance team. The purpose of the Financial Accountant role is to support the monthly and quarterly reporting obligations across multiple bases of accounting (US GAAP, IFRS and Solvency II).
You will be joining a sociable team of switched on individuals allowing you to learn from the best. With beautiful offices located near Towerhill over looking London's docks this is a great business to work for.
Your new role
- Preparation and process of quarter end accounting and controls, including but not limited to:
- US GAAP reporting to the parent company
- IFRS Financial Statement reporting
- Solvency II returns and narrative reporting
- Responsible for monthly UM and UMTS financial reporting and controls, including but not limited to:
- Accounting entries and related controls
- Annual IFRS Accounts
- FCA reporting
- Identify and implementing process improvements to reduce the quarter end close times
- Ad hoc projects and requests from Director and Head of Finance
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be an experienced financial accountant who comes from a big company back ground and has experience with some of the reporting standards above. You will need to have top academics and be studying for a professional accounting qualification. You must be sharp and be eager to take on challenges and responsibility.
What you'll get in return
You will get the chance to work for a leading insurance business in stunning offices. You will receive and extremely competitive salary + bonus and study support as well as other company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.