Sales Ledger/Credit Control Officer - Part time
Sales Ledger, Credit control, part time job, temporary job, Coventry
Your new company
A subsidiary of a community organisation who are one of the UKs leading ecological consultancies.
Your new role
An exciting opportunity to join the team as a Sales Ledger/Credit Control Office on a part time temporary basis initially, with potential to be considered for the permanent post. The temporary requirement will be for 2-3 months to support the business whilst they are recruiting for the post permanently. You will be responsible for the Sales Ledger and Credit control. This is a part time post 24 hour per week.
- Raise sales invoices on accounts package
- Record receipts
- Liaise with customers and staff in resolving queries
- Review outstanding sales orders and ensure all chased/actioned in readiness for month end
- Review the aged debts analysis to identify ageing debts that need attention
- Send statements to customers monthly prompting payment
- Chase overdue debts
- Review and interpret credit risk reports and advise management accordingly
- Progress debts to legal cases where appropriate
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for the role you will require:
- Previous experience within Sales Ledger and Credit Control
- Previous experience of working in an SME environment
- Experience f working with Sage Line 50 or Xledger
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Keen eye for detail
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
What you'll get in return
Alongside a competitive hourly rate of pay, this company can offer a varied working experience, and daily interaction with highly committed colleagues.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.