Bookkeeping and Finance Officer
Bookkeeper, temporary job, Bookkeeping, Finance officer, Coventry, CV5
Your new company
A subsidiary of a community organisation who are one of the UK's leading ecological consultancies.
Your new role
An exciting opportunity to join the team as a Bookkeeping and Finance Officer on a temporary basis initially, with potential to be considered for the permanent post. The temporary requirement will be for 2-3 months to support the business whilst they are recruiting for the post permanently. The purpose of the role is to make sure that important financial administration proceeds smoothly and efficiently. You will support the delivery of the strategic plan by processing financial information in accordance with statutory requirements and good practice
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Cash management
- Month end routine and reconciliations
- Charity Accounting and VAT
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for the role you will require:
- Experience in an all-round Book Keeping role
- Recent experience of working with Sage Line 50 or Xledger
- AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- Strong double entry book keeping knowledge
- Experience supporting month-end process and posting journals
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
What you'll get in return
Alongside a competitive hourly rate of pay, this company can offer a varied working experience, and daily interaction with highly committed colleagues.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.