The primary responsibility of the Management Accountant is managing the day to day cost flow for the Central Functions individual Income Statements together with Balance Sheet position on a management and statutory basis.
Our client is a multinational manufacturing business and are based in Bristol and are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis
- Provision of the Monthly Reporting along with individual Cost Centre Managers for a portfolio of functions including explanations of variances to budget by cost centre for both revenue and capital expenditure.
- Working as part of the team in preparing submission of the Monthly Management Reporting to Group Controlling from SAP for each management entity in accordance with group timetable.
- Support each Central Functions internal allocation model to ensure clear cost tracking and consistency of treatment between actual and budget.
- Facilitate and provide source data and summaries of foreign currency posting.
- Maintain good financial discipline within the team though the active management of the Balance Sheet reconciliations to ensure completion on a timely and accurate basis to include the follow up and clearance of reconciling items. This will include the follow up and billing of any Central Function recharges.
- Coordination of the Budget and Forecasting process across the cost centre portfolio assigned.
- Work with each Central Functions to define, document and agree the internal allocation model of cost assignment to plant and prepare the supporting Allocation file to reconcile Function cost budgets and support transfer pricing requirements of European tax in accordance with the management services agreement.
- Preparation of the half and full year reporting including the submission of the Statutory Reporting Packs.
Provision of the Tax Pack analysis to enable European Tax to compile the Corporation tax analysis on a timely and efficient manner.
The successful Management Accountant will have a proven track record in a similar role and will be CIMA/ACCA part qualified/finalist or be at the latter stages of their accountancy studies
A salary of up to £36,000 + study support is on offer to the successful candidate for this role as well as an excellent opportunity to progress and qualify with a globally recognised business