Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant West Leeds 6 Months FTC Immediate Start
Your new company
You will be working for a leading organisation, who are now recruiting for a new assistant management accountant. They are the global market leaders within their specialism offering an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to join an organisation that are renowned for investing in their employees with both extensive training and development.
Your new role
Supporting the management accounts your duties will include:
- Preparation of the monthly accruals and prepayments
- Preparation and posting of journals
- Preparation of monthly reconciliations and investigation into differences
- Ensure all inter-company balances are reconciled
- Conduct a detailed review of cost lines on a monthly basis to understand each cost item
- Prepare entity management accounts and cost centre reports including commercial insights and variance analysis in line with month end timetable
- Assist in the preparation of the Group Management accounts report
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations and analysis completed on a timely basis for review by the Management Accountant and/or Senior Reporting Manager
- Assist in the provision of information requested by the auditors
- Liaise with the auditors and answer any queries where possible
What you'll need to succeed
Your experience within the same role, having working knowledge of the above will lead to your success. A pro-active and analytical approach with great communication skills an you'll be required to lease with all functions of the organisation.
What you need to do now
If you would like to apply for the above vacancy please submit your CV or for more information get in contact by phoning Isobelle Smith 01132003735 if you have any further questions.