Project Accountant - 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
As Project Accountant you will pay a pivotal role in aligning policies, processes and outputs of two large businesses that have recently merged.
Global organisation based in Mid Kent.
As Project Accountant you will be responsible for many individual finance related projects with the aim of aligning policies, processes and outputs of 2 recently merged large businesses. You will also be required to improve current ways of working.
Examples of the projects include:
- Support for the transition of financial reporting software
- Implementation of automated balance sheet reconciliation software
- Enhancement of system capabilities for the bank reconciliation process
- Alignment of intercompany processes and investigation of the possibility of an intercompany management system
- Development of an intercompany netting solution within the current ERP system
- Support for the transition between banking providers and the process changes required
- Improvement of balance sheet integrity and controls reporting
My client is looking for someone with demonstrable project experience in a hands-on capacity. Some experience in finance would be useful although not strictly necessary. If coming from a project rather than finance background experience in finance related projects is essential.
You will be required to liaise with colleagues across both businesses so strong communication skills are essential.
This is very much a 'doing' rather than managing role, and therefore you must be prepared to work on your own initiative with excellent organisation and time management skills.
This is a 1 Year Fixed Term Contract role to start anywhere between mid June to mid July so please ensure your availability fits within these dates if applying.
Up to £45,000
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays