Financial Control - Urgent Requirement
Financial Controller role for growing SME business
Your new company
This manufacturing business have a well designed range of products that has have proved very popular in the construction sector. Having grown well over the past 5 years this company have invested in their site facilities and are now poised to take a further step forward, as they continue to gain significant market share.
Your new role
Reporting to the Managing Director, this position will see you own the finance function for the business.
As this business continues to grow there is a good chance this role will develop into a Finance Director level position. Immediately in your new position you will be expected to execute the following :
* Production of monthly management accounts
* Responsibility for accounts payable, accounts receivable, treasury functions and payroll
* Reporting monthly KPIs and ad hoc reporting for presentation to the board of directors
* Working capital management including cash flow forecasts
* Production of annual budget and monitoring of variances
* Communication with key stakeholders such as banks, lenders, external accountants & HMRC etc
* Production of quarterly VAT returns, monthly CIS returns & annual P11d returns
* Provide revenue reports
* Manage debit card transactions and expense reimbursement procedure
What you'll need to succeed
Prior experience in owning a finance function, ideally in a SME
Good understanding of Management Accounting, Financial Accounting and Finance Management
Solid Commercial, Business Partnering and Negotiating Skills
What you'll get in return
Ownership of the finance function and strategic input to the business as a whole
Good salary package
Career development opportunity
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.