Deputy Finance Business Partner
Deputy Finance Business Partner - Norwich - c£30,000+
Your new company
My Norwich based client are a large national organisation with a sizeable finance department. They are currently recruiting for a Deputy Finance Business Partner to join a locally based division in Norwich.
Your new role
As a Deputy Finance Business Partner you will support the Finance Business Partner with financial reporting, control, planning and analysis. Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Budget variance analysis
- Comprehensive financial reconciliations
- Reporting on financial information with non-finance directors across the organisation
- Provide advice and analysis to budget managers
- Any ad-hoc tasks as require by the organisation
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be actively studying towards a recognised chartered qualification (Or a newly qualified accountant)
- You will have previous experience preparing monthly management accounts
- You will have excellent communication skills
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.