- Page Personnel are looking for an Accounts Assistant
- We require someone with experience of reconciling accounts
Our client is a brilliant manufacturing business boasting a fantastic site which has just been refurbished and a brilliant office atmosphere. The business is continuously growing and expanding both UK wide and overseas and they are looking for some support in their office in Newark. This client loves dynamic candidates that can think on their feet and get stuck in with lots of different aspects of finance and isn't afraid to ask for more work please!
This role will be Accounts Assistant role running for up to 4 months with a possible permanent opportunity at the end. You will need to be highly competent at reconciling accounts and be comfortable with processing invoices. You will be reporting directly into the finance director. You need to be good at using excel (vlookup and pivot tables) and not be scared of using systems.
The key responsibilities are listed below.
You will be responsible for:
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with both AP and AR ledgers
- Knowledge of debits and credits
- Stock reconciliation
- Stock reporting
You will be the perfect candidate for this role if you:
- Are available to start a new position within 1 week of applying
- Have worked within an Accounts Assistant role previously
This could be a great opportunity for you to get into a great business on a temporary basis for 4 months with possible permanent opportunities thereafter. This is a temporary Accounts Assistant role running for the next 4 months. My client is paying up to £23k per annum and is based in the Newark area.