Part Time Credit Controller
Page Personnel Finance are recruiting a Part Time Credit Controller for a retail business based in Castle Donnington. Our client is a multi-million pound business based in the Castle Donnington.
Our client is a well-established retail business. They are continuously growing, and offers free onsite parking. The site is excellent, offering great spacious and bright working spaces and a brilliant team of colleagues. There is lots of progression and development opportunities available so even though this role is an interim position there could be permanent opportunities available.
As the Credit Controller will be reporting into the Finance Manager and will be working alongside a medium sized finance team in a bustling, busy environment. The finance team are all lovely people and have a great team mentality. Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Chasing varying amounts of debt from £10 up to £25m
- Looking after over 600 clients at a time
- Negotiating payment plans with clients and customers
- Resolving outstanding invoices
- Inputting data
- Building rapport with existing and new clients
To apply for this role you:
- must have previous experience of working in Credit Control
- will be immediately available to start work or available within 1 week
This is initially a temporary role running for 3 months but will be permanent after that. As this is a great business there could be scope for a temporary to permanent opportunity. This role will be paying up to £22k per annum. This role will be a part time opportunity needed someone who can work up to 25 hours per week.