This is an excellent opportunity in a very connected role working at a senior level dealing with functional leads across all functions.
Our client has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services in the UK and around the world.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Managing completion of month end, forecasts and budgets for central Aviation Companies
- Production of monthly, quarterly and ad hoc financial reporting
- Ensuring the delivery of accurate and consistent data quality in the financial systems for the central Aviation Companies
- Use of SAP and SAP BPC
- Work with functional heads updating and monitoring their financial position
- Help drive key insights and analytics
- Execute value-added analysis and provide decision support for special projects and initiatives
- Execute continuous process improvement
- Participate in the external audit processes
- Prepare statutory accounts for central companies
- Managing 1 direct report
You will be able to present the numbers to both financial and non-finance stakeholders in a meaningful way and present budgets/ financial to the Financial Director.
* Must be CIMA or ACCA post qualified for minimum of 5 years
* SAP experience ideal
* Management background as will have a direct report in to them
The benefits you can expect to enjoy include a generous holiday entitlement, competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance and a share ownership scheme. You'll benefit from excellent career and learning and development opportunities to ensure that you grow and achieve your full potential.