CREDIT ANALYST INTERNATIONAL BANKING (12 MONTH CONTRACT)
• Perform detailed credit / financial analysis on new lending requests (syndicated / corporate loans).
• Writing up detailed risk assessments & deciding whether to offer credit.
• Ensure all credit risk policies are current & fit for purpose and provide guidance on operational functions that surround these policies.
• Ensure all transactions and processing are in compliance with regulatory rules and guidelines, policies and procedures.
• Negotiating repayment plans or instigating legal action if recovery proves difficult
• Assist in ad-hoc projects for the department.
• Provide guidance and training to junior members of the team. This successful candidate will have minimum 3 years Credit Analysis experience gained within Commercial banking / Syndicate lending. A high level of credit risk analysis skills is important. This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency. This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86569880