Chiswick, W4 2HA
40k DOE Contract: Full Time, Permanent Our client is part of a Professional Services Group, offering a full consultancy service to their, business and personal clients, including; Accountancy and Tax planning, Independent Financial Advice, Business Consultancy & Corporate Finance with offices covering London, Surrey & Kent. They are looking for an experienced ACCA - ICAEW Qualified Accountant who can take control of an existing and varied portfolio of 'SMEclients'c150-200 and offer them the highest level of service and expertise including but not limited to
• Researching and advising on technical issues & new regulation.
• Preparation & submission of accounts, corporation and personal tax returns, VAT & PAYE returns, etc.
• Share your knowledge of tax planning opportunities that exist for the SMEs and their owners and introduce to the Wealth Management team.
• Oversee the scheduling and workflows to ensure compliance with deadlines and targets are achieved.
• Highlight potential issues and suggesting an approach to rectify.
• Undertake tax planning for both personal and corporate clients to ensure optimal tax solutions. Working from their Chiswick Office's this is a varied and interesting role reporting to the Directors. The role offers a good mix of clients to work with and plenty of client contact in the field. They are looking for someone who will be a key part of the companies ambitious growth plans long term and who will also have the energy and charisma to network and attract new clients. You will be ACA or ACCA qualified and Ideally, c2 years' 'Practice' 'relationship Management' experience managing a portfolio of clients together with a strong knowledge of technical and regulatory requirements of accounts preparation and company and personal tax returns - self-assessment. Given the client facing nature of the role, you will have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with business owners. Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task with high attention to detail and accuracy. Good working knowledge of Bookkeeping packages is desirable, such as Sage, Xero, Quickbooks, etc. In return, they are offering excellent career prospects together with a negotiable salary/profit share and benefits package. Salary 40k depending on experience. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "apply" now forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.