Fantastic opportunity for a confident and experienced MI Analyst to take on a new challenge with a large high street retailer.
The role offers a great challenge and a great range of experience, if you have a passion for all things data this is the role for you.
Fantastic opportunity to shape the retail environment of a large retailer based in Warrington, they are growing year on year and currently have a turnover in excess of £120m.
They where founded over 30 years ago and have over 100 high street stores and a large online presence. They are one of the largest online retailers in Europe for their chosen product lines.
The successful MI Analyst will be responsible for;
- Creating meaningful reports and maintain dashboards
- Production of weekly trading packs
- Analyse both retail and online performance
- Analysis of key trade performance data
- Aid senior managers in commercial decision making
- Manage and maintain large data sets
- Offer continuous improvements where necessary
The ideal MI Analyst will be;
- Experience in a retail environment (extremely desirable)
- Experience with using Tableau, SQL, SQL Server (Essential)
- Experience building data visualisations
- Identify and correct data shortfalls and quality issues
The successful MI Analyst will receive;
- Competitive salary up to £33,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank
- Retail discounts
- Free Parking