Syndicate Accountant - City of London - £40,000.
Assistant Syndicate Accountant required within a large insurance company based in central London.
The company is looking for a Part-qualified Candidate, who will display traits of responsibility and reliance.
The ideal candidate will have experience with Lloyd's reporting, have great communication skill and be able to work effectively and collaboratively both internally and externally.
Candidates should be experienced in areas such as accounts receivable, cash management, cash reconciliations, cash books, bank reconciliations and monthly cash reporting.
The job specification of this role includes:
· Monthly bank and LCA reconciliations
· Preparation and posting of monthly expenses, accruals and prepayments
· Calculation and posting of deferred acquisition costs
· Journal entry on Sun Accounts and other bookkeeping control processes
· Supervision of daily and weekly cash movement recording, including posting of Lloyd's daily settlements
· Investments and overseas deposit postings and reconciliations
· Compilation of monthly syndicate management accounts
· Compilation of Lloyd's quarterly and annual regulatory returns
· Support to Syndicate finance team
· Supervision of Syndicate Accounts Apprentice
The key skills required for this role are:
· Experience with Lloyd's reporting
· Highly competent computer literacy- Excel & Word specifically
· Good communication skills
· Ability to learn and develop
· Keen attention to detail
· Enthusiasm and commitment
If interested in applying for this role please press the apply button or email me directly.