Commercial Finance Manager
The Commercial Finance Manager will be tasked with performing financial reporting and providing commercial insights to my client, focusing on delivering commercial improvements.
My client is currently going through an extensive growth period, and are one of Scotland's largest employers. They offer exceptional career opportunities - this role is being created as part of a plan to identify future Finance Director's for the business.
The commercial finance manager will have the following key duties;
- Prepare a periodic finance report for the UK Executive Team providing financial and commercial insights
- Provide targeted strategic insights based on analysis of operation and financial performance, industry dynamics, macro-economic trends and the competitor landscape.
- Plan, produce and deliver an agreed number of commercial insight reports each year focusing on how the Group can add commercial value.
- Provide financial/ commercial input to other strategic projects
- Preparation of the periodic financial reporting
- Preparation of the periodic income statement, balance sheet and cashflow information
- Spend time looking outside of the organisation to understand market to help inform our strategic decision making process
- Plan, prepare and deliver a cashflow analysis on a periodic basis
- Collate weekly turnover information for review by the executive team
- Prepare individual TOC monthly dashboards for UK Finance Director
- Providing variance analysis on the management accounts to the UK Finance Director
- Uploading of budgets, forecasts and management accounts into the parent company's financial reporting system
The successful candidate for this role will likely have the following profile;
- ICAS/ ACCA qualified
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS
- Exceptional communicator at all levels, both written and verbal
- High level proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional report writing and presentation skills
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
My client is willing to offer an exceptional benefits package for the successful Commercial Finance Manager based in Glasgow;
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Bonus of up to 10%
- Pension contribution up to 9% (3% more than employee)
- Travel card
- Excellent opportunities for progression within a large organisation