Senior Corporate Tax Advisor
A Big4 firm is looking to recruit a Senior Corporate Tax Advisor to help businesses meet complex demands for UK tax reporting, compliance, planning, strategy and controversy.
The client is a Big4 firm and they're committed to creating a workplace where everyone can feel like they belong. They're encouraging an atmosphere that's inclusive and more flexible. The firm has a strong international presence and they have a vision to grow even bigger.
- To contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax services
- Grow relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and expectations
- Focus on the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business approach taken
- Coach and develop teams
- Provide full tax services to a client portfolio
- Strong technical skills and keen to develop further
- Excellent communicator in range of situations both written and oral
- Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically
- Experience of advising on both compliance and advisory work
- Up to date knowledge of changes in the tax environment
- ACA/CA/ACCA/CTA; or Tax Inspectors with full Technical Training Course; or Law qualification
- Experienced corporate tax practitioner
- Experience in tax accounting/tax audit
- Proven ability to read and interpret existing and new tax statute
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
If you want to hear more, please contact Bethan Dennis on 020-72692236 for a confidential discussion.