Outsourcing Senior role for a Top 5 Accountancy firm
Your new company
A Top 5 Accountancy Firm based in Central Reading are looking for a bright Outsourcing Senior to join their growing team.
Your new role
- Responsible for client portfolio ensuring accurate preparation of management accounts within deadlines and budgets set
- Proactively update the relevant Outsourcing Manager on client as and when appropriate
- Draft professional correspondence (e.g. email, letter) suitable for submission to a client without significant review points
- To ensure client processes and permanent files are kept up to date
- Key performance measures acted upon on an on-going basis (e.g. chargeable time, utilisation, expected fee income levels)
- Regular and proactive participation in Outsourcing Team meetings
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working in a practice desirable
- Knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Strong management accounts experience
- Proactive approach to work
- Close work with juniors to ensure their continuous development
What you'll get in return
- Flexible benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.