Management Accountant for a bio-tech rand based in London 50-50k
Your new company
An exciting and rapidly growing bio-technology business based in West London is recruiting a qualified Management Accountant to join the team. You will be working for a brand known for their innovation and entrepreneurship. After going from strength to strength the business is launching new product ranges and rapidly expanding the team. They are looking for a new Management Accountant to help build out the growing finance team and meet their expansion plans.
Your new role
- Budget planning and forecasting and monitoring of financial performance in relation to budgets.
- Participate in preparation of annual budgets.
- Participate in production of financial information and forecasts for investor presentations.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Support the implementation of new processes and controls and the implementation of new systems.
- Preparation of Weekly Cash Forecasts.
- Employee timesheet review.
- Assisting the auditors as part of the year end audit.
- Assisting in adhoc tasks including preparation and submission of Office of National Statistics Returns.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be fully qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA
- Solid management accounting experience
- Industry skilled
- Excel: pivot tables / v-looks
What you'll get in return
You will have an opportunity to work for an innovative business which has expanded business operations across UK and Europe. This role will offer you great exposure to a fast growing SME which is undergoing rapid
growth ideally through to exit or IPO.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.