Commercial Management Accountant
Commercial Management Accountant - Media - City of London - 50-55k
A multinational media and digital marketing communications company headquartered in London is hiring a Commercial Management Accountant. Its key services are communication strategies through digital creativity, media planning, sports marketing and content creation, brand tracking and marketing analytics.
Your new role
You will have a great opportunity to move into more of a projects role and be less involved in the month-end process. This is a real chance to drive contract profitability across UK and make a name for yourself.
Key duties include:
- Business partner with Client MDs / Group Client Partners on how to use client profitability and improve the commercial contribution by client
- Assess which clients need to be strategically led and therefore require a view of profitability
- Budgeting / forecasting
- Interested in working in an established media function
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
- Currently working in a commercial finance function (and not Central or Group Finance)
- Experience with Contract vs client profitability & Revenue drivers and costs drivers
- Confident excel user: pivot tables / vlook ups
What you will get in return
You will be working in a well rounded role which offers you a great opportunity to gain experience working in an international business. The company offers the ability for you to create a long term career in a collaborative working environment and the chance to fast track yourself as a leader in finance. This role is varied and will offer you the opportunity to step away from month end processes and develop in a forward thinking and project based role.
If you would like more information on this role please apply. Alternatively, call Nicolette Solomou on 020 3465 0012. Alternatively, if you are interested in new qualified finance roles and would like to have a discussion regarding the broader market please contact me