Interim Financial Accountant
Financial / statutory accounting support is needed for year end work from July 2019 for 2-3 months.
Your new company
My client is one of the 38 University of Oxford Colleges based in the heart of the city.
Your new role
This is an exciting role supporting the College Accountant in the preparation of financial statements, management reports, budgets, statutory returns and providing financial information for senior management. Audit prep and liaison work and experience would also be useful.
What you'll need to succeed
- The use of accounting and reporting software
- Income, expenditure and capital expenditure budgeting
- Charity SORP accounting and FRS102
- Reconciliation of balance sheet and income & expenditure nominal accounts
- Maintaining a fixed asset register
- Accruals, prepayments and provisions
- Management accounting
What you'll get in return
A competitive day rate, free lunches whilst on duty, free parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.