AAT Qualified Accounts Assistant (Temporary to Permanent)
This role, AAT Qualified Accounts Assistant (Temporary to Permanent), is an exciting opportunity to work for a large and well established Media company in a Junior Accountant role!
Our client are looking to hire a switched on, articulate and progressive AAT qualified candidate.
The role is looking to do interviews this week and get someone started next week!
Our client are a large Marketing company with offices worldwide!
They are growing and as a result looking to hire additional Junior Accountant.
They are specifically looking for someone who is AAT Qualified and looking to progress!
The office is based in the City of London near to Bond Street.
This role, AAT Qualified Accounts Assistant (Temporary to Permanent), involves:
- Processing the AP and AR invoice
- Bank reconciliations
- Reconciling daily cash receipts
- Review expenses and the daily expense report
- Liasing with the clients regarding billing discrepencies
- Sending out customer statements for overdue accounts
- Working on Concur for day to day activities
- Posting journals
- Assisting the Financial Controller in the preparation of monthly closings
- Assisting with the preparation and audit process
- Preparation tax returns
- Must be AAT qualified
- Accountancy focused
- Temporary to permanent role
- Based in the City of London near Bond Street
- Start next week
The candidate we are looking for, AAT Qualified Accounts Assistant (Temporary to Permanent), must:
1. Be AAT qualified
2. Have at least one years finance experience
This is a really exciting role to work for a global company and progress!