Financial Controller, Hertfordshire, £55,000 - £65,000
Your new company
An SME construction company who have recently relocated to a brand new office.
Your new role
You will be reporting into the Head of Finance and managing a team of 5. You will be responsible for budgeting and forecasting, monitoring cash flow forecast and reconciliation if balance sheet accounts among other responsibilities.
What you'll need to succeed
- Accounting Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience of managing a small team
- Experience of working within a Construction company
- Ambitious and enthusiastic attitude
What you'll get in return
- Salary of £55,000 to £65,000 dependent on experience
- Range of benefits including Lunches
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.