Commercial Finance Manager
Commercial Finance Manager - Marketing - Central London - 50-55k
Your new company
A global marketing business based in central London is hiring a qualified Commercial Finance Manager to join their team. This business aims to improve business performance and branding through digital advertising and currently works with key brands across multiple all sectors including retail, media, hospitality, media, sport and technology. As a business the
Your new role
This role allows you to have split responsibilities across both Project Accounting and Business As Usual (BAU) accounting.
- Assess which clients need to be strategically led and therefore require a view of profitability
- Identify the key inputs require to formulate a view of Client profitability
- Consider non-financial KPIs AND how to report on these
- Business partner with Client MD's / Group Client Partners on how to use client profitability
- Carry out post implementation review for newly acquired clients
- Review key clients and understand drivers of differing profitability and how margin / loss making clients can become profitable
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant
- Prior experience in a commercial finance / business partnering
- Media / marketing / creative industry experience
What you'll get in return
Being part of a new finance team you will have a great opportunity to move into more of a project role and be less involved in the month end process. This is a real chance to drive contract profitability across the UK and make a name for yourself.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a newly qualified position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.