Personal Tax Senior
This position will see you preparing UK personal tax computations and returns, whilst building and maintaining direct relationships with clients and contacts within HMRC.
Professional Services firm in Glasgow city centre
* Responsible for all day to day personal tax compliance affairs for a portfolio of clients.
* Preparation of personal tax computations and returns.
* Maintain close working relationships with other departments in the department and firm.
* Liaise with HMRC as appropriate.
* Identify risk and technical matters to senior staff.
* Pro-actively ensure WIP is monitored and liaise with senior staff on client billing.
* Report to managers and partners.
* UK income tax background and experience is essential.
* Experience of preparing personal tax computations and returns and direct client contact.
* Experience of CCH personal tax software would be advantageous but is not essential.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Self-motivated and must be able to work as part of a team, under pressure, to deadlines and to a high standard.
* ATT qualified or equivalent experience.
My client is seeing great growth across the business and are currently in the process of expanding multiple areas of the business. Based in Glasgow City Centre.