Working in the finance team of this fast paced investment management firm, you will be working closely with the Revenue Manager and be responsible for asset and revenue reporting for the monitoring of the revenue process.
Investment Management firm based in the City.
Reporting to the Revenue Manager, you will be responsible for the asset and revenue reporting for the monitoring of the revenue process.
- Produce key performance indicators for the CFO
- Assist with new product launches from a Finance perspective
- Prepare assets, new new money and revenue for global reporting
- Prepare commentary and analysis on revenues to support internal and external reporting requirements
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships including client relations and risk
- Assist local MI and FA teams with analysis and commentaries for local management reporting for the Board
- Invoicing to clients
- Assisting with the annual audit process from a revenue perspective
You will be Part Qualified in ACA, CIMA or ACCA with a strong commercial insight
Ideally you will be working currently within investment management or financial services or have a strong interest in this area
Some revenue and assets under management experience
Able to liaise with stakeholders so excellent interpersonal skills
Competitive salary and benefits package including study support