Finance Business Partner
The Finance Business Partner will be a key figure in the day-to-day running of the Accountancy department. Based in Crawley
Our client a large and reconsigned business based in Crawley, West Sussex. Is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their Accountancy team.
The key responsibilities will be for a Finance business partner will be:
- To provide financial summaries and financial analysis to management and financial guidance and advice to budget holders.
- Ensure financial targets are monitored and reported against, variances are addressed, and any changes are incorporated in the budget, forecast and monthly reports.
- Support the finance business managers with tenders and service contracts.
- Process month - end and year - end entries, including accruals, prepayments, journal adjustments, management charges, internal recharges, provision of balance sheet reconciliations and supporting documentation for audit.
- Recovery of service costs.
- Check and reconcile salary and pension payments to the forecast and budget.
- Provide training on financial systems and procedures to ensure National and Regional requirements are met by locality staff.
- Complete internal audits and quality assurance checks, as directed in the regional audit programme and undertake special investigations as required.
The successful candidate should be able to travel to Crawley for work & ideally be studying AAT/CIMA/ACCA. Although Qualified by Experience candidates should apply.
With great benefits