Financial Controller - Start Up
Work for a highly rewarding and values driven organisation
Manage and develop robust financial accounting and reporting systems
Early stage rapid growing start up with significant funds
- Working with the businesses on budgets and cash flows.
- Preparation of monthly accounts including commentary and analysis.
- Liaising with numerous employees and arranging for invoice authorisation to be made.
- Calculation of the Recharges for the month including, space allocation, management fees, IT and legal costs.
- General bookkeeping, payment of purchase invoices, raising of sales invoices, credit control, and reconciliations.
- The preparation of quarterly VAT returns, in a timely manner.
- Management of Staff and consultants' expense reconciliations.
- Liaise with external payroll company, accountants, tax advisors and benefits advisors.
- Preparation of accounting records to trial balance level for the preparation of annual financial statements and audit process.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make their first strep into industry or a second time mover from practice. You will ideally be ACA / ACCA qualified qualifed with at least 3 years' experience in an Accounting role. This could be within an industry/commercial background in a fast-growing tech company, or a Practice background with varied experience.
Excellent Communicator - Capable of conveying ideas, procedures and expectations at all levels (written & verbal).
This is a fantastic role for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, reliable person with strong communication skills, accuracy, time management and a strong sense of team work.
A great salary and package, the opportunity to work with some fantastic people and
the opportunity to make a real difference within potentially world changing organisation.