Finance Business Partner
Establishing strong relationships with UK Logistics, Sales, Procurement & Marketing teams, The Finance Business Partner will be a key partner to European Financial Controllers. Reviewing and consolidating group reports, the role will drive profit improvement strategy with key stakeholders across the business.
The client is a leading and well established household retail brand, who are looking for an ambitious, qualified accountant, to drive the commercial performance of one of their European entities.
The Finance Business Partner will be and exciting and varied role, that will have key responsibilities including;
- Review of the management accounts and as part of the month end process ensure any questions raised are dealt with quickly and accurately.
- Coordinate the Group entities for the consolidation, together with explanations variances to Senior Management Team.
- Mentor, training and development of the direct report.
- Direct involvement in strategic deals completed by the commercial team by providing comments based on knowledge of the business and the products, and advises the commercial team where appropriate.
- Lead on budget process
- Manage a direct report with weekly reviews and providing direction
- Completing ad hoc tasks requested by the Finance Director
The profile of the successful candidate will include;
- Several years management experience.
- Ability to liaise across the business, up to Director level.
- Influencing skills at all levels.
- Experience in Manufacturing or FMCG industries.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solver
- Coaching/developing skills.
- Strong commercial awareness.
Basic salary of up to £50-55,000 plus car, great benefits and bonus