Leading FCMG business on the outskirts of Milton Keynes are looking for an experienced Ledgers Clerk to join their team on a contract basis!
A successful and fast paced FMCG based on the outskirts of Milton Keynes who offer a fast paced environment alongside an innovative company ethos. A company who breed excellence through their specialist teams and company atmosphere they offer fantastic opportunities for the Ledger clerk to develop their skill set.
ledger Clerk Responsibilities:
- Process all purchase invoices and supplier payments
- Confidently handle all queries that are made
- Be responsible for the bank reconciliations of the company
- Have responsibility for the reconciliation of supplier statements
- Post all transactions to SAP
- Aid the senior finance team with cash flow forecasting
- Process the fixed assets
- Assist in both quarterly and annual audit processes
ledger Clerk Requirements:
- Previous Ledger experience essential
- Actively studying AAT
- Experienced user of Excel
- Have exposure to high volumes and values of invoices
- Comfortable with all forms of reconciliations
- Be confident building and maintaining key relationship within and outside the business
- Experienced user of SAP
Whats on Offer:
The successful Ledgers Clerk will be joining a FMCG company based in Milton Keynes with a fantastic company atmosphere and working environment. Receiving a competitive salary alongside a wide ranging benefits package, this truly represents a great opportunity for the successful candidate.