Accounts Payable Assistant - FTC
An exciting opportunity to join as a Accounts Payable Assistant - FTC in a well renowned Real Estate and Property company in Bedford with a strong regional presence. Going in to a role that is designed for a strong candidate to gain a variety of experience and learn quickly alongside studying.
The client is a strong Real Estate and Property business located in Bedford that is looking to grow. Having been in business for many years they have strong accounts in place and have great growth plans. Offering a professional environment to work in, they invest in their employees offering great development opportunities that add value to careers. They are an easy commute to anyone located in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Luton and the surrounding area.
The key responsibilities for the role of Accounts Payable Assistant - FTC will:
- Matching and coding invoices on Purchase Order Systems
- Pursuing non-authorised invoices to maintain up to date records
- Maintaining supplier statement reconciliations on a timely basis
- Processing Petty Cash for site
- Scanning & emailing PO invoices to relevant site
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
The successful candidate for the role of Accounts Payable Assistant - FTC:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of using similar systems
- Able to input high volumes of invoices
- Experience of coding invoices
- Experience of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good interpersonal and communication skills as part of a tight knit team
- A positive and analytical personality
- Excellent attention to detail
Joining the automotive industry in a company that is looking to invest in talent and support their growth with the company. A whole host of additional benefits including a competitive holiday package and personal pension plan.