Finance Assistant from the Retail Sector (Temporary role)
This role, Finance Assistant from the Retail Sector (Temporary role), is a really exciting opportunity to work for a well established company based in North London near to Euston.
It is an exciting opportunity and will provide great exposure to stock invoicing and working in face paced fun environment.
They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible so candidates must be immediately available.
Our client are a fun and dynamic company based in North London near Euston.
They are expanding and as a result keen to take on an extra accounts assistant to report into the Finance Manager.
It is a fast paced and busy environment so candidates must be keen for a challenge and happy to work in a busy workplace.
This role, Finance Assistant from the Retail Sector (Temporary role), involves
- Processing stock invoices
- Matching invoices to Goods Received Notes
- Matching POs to invoices and investigating for missing POs on stock invoice
- Bank reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations for the different sites
- Raising sales invoice
- Cash allocation
- Stock checking when needed in relation to orders
- Billing clients as needed
- Accountancy focused
- Experience needed in the Retail sector
- Paid hourly
- Start as soon as possible
- Based in North London near to Euston
- 6 month temporary role to begin with
The candidate we are looking for, Finance Assistant from the Retail Sector (Temporary role) , must:
1. Have worked in a finance role in the retail sector
2. Be immediately available and happy with contract work
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a dynamic and fun company within the Retail sector!