Senior Executive - Business Tax
A Top10 firm in Central London is looking to recruit a member of the Business Tax team to look after a portfolio of clients and deal with all day to day aspects of the corporation tax compliance function.
The client is a Top 10 firm with a global network operating in a number of countries with offices worldwide. This is a fast growing company and they want to help you achieve your personal and professional ambitions. They consider themselves to be a people-powered business and pride themselves on the quality of those people.
- Review relevant aspects of draft financial statements at the provisional stage; consider tax matters arising from the financial statements, such as transfer pricing issues
- Deal with HMRC correspondence including reviewing/preparing letters for review
- Build and maintain good working relationships with clients and colleagues within the firm
- Ensure deadlines are met and issues or difficulties that arise are brought to the attention of the senior team members
- Develop knowledge of UK and other taxation matters
- Delegate work to more junior members of staff as appropriate and provide direction and support in respect of all aspects of consultancy and compliance work
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA or equivalent) or qualified tax advisor (CTA) or commensurate professional experience
- Competent with Microsoft Office computer applications
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Able to demonstrate problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to apply relevant skills to new scenarios
- Aware of own personal development and contributes towards it
- The opportunity to work for an inclusive and empowering culture that encourages people to 'be themselves'
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Manage your own portfolio
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
- Good work-life balance
If you want to hear more, please contact Bethan Dennis on 020-72692236 for a confidential discussion.