Business Analyst - Telecommunication - City of London - 45-55k + bonus + benefits
Your new company
A global telecommunication business based in the City of London is recruiting a recently qualified Business Analyst. This position will sit within the Commercial Finance division which is the team responsible for understanding and explaining the key drives of profitability, and liaising with other departments to validate their results.
Your new role
As part of the Commercial Finance division you will be taking on the responsibility of providing information and insight that informs decision making processes.
The business will support, train and help you to deliver the following key responsibilities:
- owning models that apportion the businesses costs between the services which are being sold, designing, updating and maintaining them
- operate and improve the accounting for revenue and costs
- writing analytical commentary and perform analytical reviews
- business partner who liaises across non-finance
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant (0-2 years pqe)
- Confident excel user (pivot tables / v-look ups as a minimum)
- Interested in operating large sets of data and financial models
- Getting involved with process improvements
What you'll get in return
You will be joining a team with a strong track record of promoting internally, where self-motivated individuals have flourished. A number of the Analysts have been promoted to Finance Managers in recent years, and most of the businesses Senior Managers have been promoted from within the team. The team works together towards a common goal, there is a friendly and collaborative culture and frequent team socials.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.