Senior Financial Accountant
Your new company
We are currently working with one of the world's leading insurance businesses. They are a progressive, forward thinking insurer operating across Australia, America, Europe and Asia Pacific regions. This is a senior financial accountant role, reporting into the Financial Controller for Europe.
Your new role
This a broad an varied role with duties and responsibilities including:
- Management of accounting and reporting activities of insurance accounting team.
- Monthly close process including journal input and key financial output reviews.
- Maintenance of a strong control framework
- Production of monthly and quarterly management reports
- Involvement and support in project work related to finance transformation project.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with insurance accounting experience highly desirable. You will need a strong background in financial accounting and reporting with strong excel and data manipulation skills. You will need to be confident and adaptable, able to deal with challenging situations and possess strong problem solving ability.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package. This is a good opportunity to join a business going through an exciting period of change and the chance to make a tangible impact to the finance team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.