Joining a busy and fast paced team as an Assistant Accountant to provide support and assisting with the management accounts process in the Walsall area.
A well established business, with an Accounts team in the Walsall area comprising of 6. The Assistant Accountant would be reporting into the Finance Controller.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant will consist of the following:
- Processing invoices
- Preparing payments claims
- Processing Mileage and expense claims
- Processing and raising payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Liaising with suppliers
- Support the production of Monthly Management Accounts to deadline and supporting schedules
- Production of Weekly cash flow reports
- Production of weekly Dashboard reports
- Production of forecast Income statements
- Maintain up to date financial data in our Management Information System
- Identification and Implementation of systems to improve financial control
- Conduct Internal Audit to identify errors and weaknesses
The successful candidate must have experience of many of the duties, including posting journals, accruals, reconciliations.
Due to the role requirements they must have a minimum of AAT Level 3 to support their experience.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you are successful you will be contacted within 48 hours.