Analyse a range of data and identify commercial opportunity to positively impact the business.
you will be a finance business partner working with a range of key/ senior stakeholders across the business.
My client is one of the biggest and most prestigious businesses in the Midlands! You will genuinely not find a single person who works within this business that doesn't rave about the business, the career development and culture!
Having placed several first time movers with the business over the last few years I can confirm that there genuinely is no ceiling when it comes to career development, If you want it its there for you to achieve it!
My clients recruitment strategy is to only recruit the very best candidates on the market so if you have a exceptional academic background, are either ACA or ACCA qualified and currently hold a role with a top ten practice this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Reporting to the Finance Analytics manager, you will support the Finance team's analytics agenda and business partner with all areas of the Finance team together with teams across the business on long term strategic forecasts and analysis in support of key business decisions.
The key responsibilities will include;
* Long term financial modelling and scenario analysis
* Ad-hoc analytical requests and special projects
* Development of presentations to communicate analysis results to senior audiences, clearly articulating analysis and recommendations
* Effectively partner with key stakeholders across the business
* Independently manage and prioritise workload What experience you'll need;
* Finance professional, ideally with financial services experience
* Successful track record of working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
* Strong analytic skills, with the ability to distil a large amount of data into key themes and trends
The successful candidate will either be working within a top tier practice or have worked with a top tier practice previously.
Have a very strong academic background (educated to degree level)
Ideally be fully ACA qualified (although exceptional ACCA may be considered)
Have proven experience of effective stakeholder management
Have a strong focus on collaboration
Have exceptional communication, problem solving and influencing skills
Have a real passion for what they do and a keen eye for detail
On offer is so much more than a great salary package:-
Base salary of between £40,000 and £45,000pa
and other great benefits
This role is all about working with the very best finance professionals, having a great work life balance and the opportunity to build a long term career with one of the most recognisable & prestigious brands on the market!