Compliance Support Officer
• Complete compliance monitoring checks in accordance with the annual Compliance Monitoring Plan to ensure that all internal policies and processes are in accordance with regulatory requirements and are adhered to in full.
• Report and discuss all findings with the Business and obtain management responses to the findings made. Make recommendations for remedial action and process improvements and agree timescales and action owners.
• Document the findings, recommended actions and management responses together with agreed timescales and action owners, in the approved reporting format.
• Monitor the status of implementation of agreed remedial actions and report all outstanding actions to the Compliance Manager.
• Administer the annual LMS training programme and provide assistance on any issues to the Business as and when required.
• Assist the Compliance Manager with thematic reviews and projects as and when required. Compliance covers all areas of the Bank and the role offers the opportunity to get involved in a wide variety of monitoring activities.
• Contribute to the monthly Compliance Report as required.
• Undertake the agreed annual training programme within the prescribed time. The successful candidate, will a t all times maintain the highest standards of professionalism and ethics, putting the clients' interests first. Good knowledge of the regulatory environment and retail banking products, including current accounts and savings accounts is preferred. This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86529704