Associate Director, M&A Tax, Transactions
Advising UK and International clients on transaction tax and wider commercial M&A issues. Leading delivery to a large portfolio of high profile clients. Due diligence in respect of mergers & acquisitions. Responsible for advising on major programmes/projects, as well as ad hoc project work from a variety of clients on a breadth of M&A matters. Stewardship and development of junior staff Developing and maintaining relationships with clients from a broad background, in terms of culture and scale. Your work, your choice At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Cambridge with occasional domestic and international travel Work pattern: Permanent full-time / Permanent part-time. "Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we'll try to accommodate. Your professional experience
• ACA/CTA or equivalent qualification or experience
• Exposure to international clients
• Prior M&A experience gained in a professional services firm is preferred
• Excellent communication and project management skills
• The ability to analyse information, identify issues and prioritise them Your service line: Tax Consulting Arguably the most stimulating career environment in our industry, tax at Deloitte is a far cry from tax at other firms. Here, it's all about collaborating with colleagues at the top of their game, across disciplines, for clients who urge us to constantly push the boundaries of our creativity. You'll find a diverse mix of people, all working together to deliver best-in-class advice. And you'll discover a structured programme that will help you develop even greater expertise. From fascinating projects to a wealth of secondment opportunities, both in the UK and overseas, you can enjoy a broad and rich career experience. About Deloitte Our Purpose & Strategy To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do? Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal Requisition code: 166098