Finance/FP&A Analyst - London Based - £45-60,000 (DOE) Our client is looking to bring in an FP&A Analyst role who has a strong interest in consultancy work and systems. They are a young consultancy with an exciting, vibrant culture. They are growing rapidly and are really starting to make a name for themselves within Finance/IT. For that reason, they are very selective in their recruitment. They are looking for hungry, ambitious Finance Analysts who are looking to further their career. Someone who is good to work with but will also add something to their already vibrant and friendly company culture. You will need to have strong client facing skills. Be comfortable liaising with all levels of the business. Ideally around 2-6 years' experience within the Finance domain. You will be very strong with Excel. It would be advantageous to have some prior System exposure (e.g. SAP, Cognos, Oracle etc.) but this is not essential. There is a lot more to this role and company - please apply within to learn more. What you will need to succeed as an FP&A Analyst?
• Strong VBA and excel model building skills
• Some exposure to Systems or an interest in developing system skills
• Good degree - does not necessarily have to be in Finance Good financial modelling skills
• Strong communication skills - both person-to-person and written
• Inquiring, analytical, process-oriented in person This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86459113