You will be joining a busy but rewarding finance team for a leading manufacturing business where you will manage your own portfolio of clients and ensuring that the outstanding debt is collected in a timely manner. You will also manage the setting up of new accounts along with managing and maintaining customer credit limits.
Our client is a large industry leading manufacturing organisation who have experience rapid growth and are now looking to expend their current finance team. They produce and supply the highest quality of products and service for customers across the whole of the UK.
The key responsibilities for the Credit Controller are:
- Ensure debtors are collected as swiftly and efficiently as possible using various collection methods including letter production and telephone calls.
- Process new account applications, from credit vetting to setting up applications
- Monitor and release held orders ensuring the credit policy is adhered to
- Stop the supply of goods to late paying customers as required
- Ensure that all cash collections are allocated accurately and ledger is kept up to date.
- Dealing with customer queries. Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
The successful candidate will have the following :
- Previous credit control experience - Essential
- Excellent communication skills - Essential
- Knowledge and understanding of payment terms - Essential
- Experience of managing and maintaining credit limits - Essential
- Highly organised and proactive - Essential
- Reconciliation - Essential
- Good IT & excel skills - Essential
On offer for the right candidate is a salary up to £24,000 per annum + 22 days holidays + car parking + pension