Financial Accountant - £40,000 - Property Investment - Oxford Circus
Your new company
This role will be working within a large property investment firm, based a 10 minute walk from Oxford Circus. The role will be working in a small team in finance, but the company is continuing to grow and expand so the team will grow further down the line.
Your new job
This new role is within a property investment firm focused in the residential development sector. The company is one of the fastest growing alternative lenders in the residential development space. This role will be in a fast paced environment within a growing organisation. The ideal candidate is a part-qualified or finalist level and has previous experience using Sage 50.
What you'll need to succeed
This role will be reporting to the Finance Director in a varied range of financial and management accounting responsibilities. The main duties include:
* Maintain monthly accounts in SAGE 50
* Manage monthly outsourced payroll process
* Support the month-end reporting cycle
* Accounts payable (invoice management, payments and advising suppliers)
* Preparation of legacy company accounts under FRS 101 and FRS 102
* Clear booking backlog for two legacy companies
* Accounts receivable
* Balance sheet reconciliation
* Prepare intercompany recharge invoices
* Managing employee expenses
* Support development of reporting (e.g revenue reporting and loans)
* VAT returns
* Reconcile Client Accounts
* Prepare sales invoices
* Prepare process documents
What you'll get in return
This role is an exciting opportunity to work within a growing company. The role is offering up to £40,000 based on experience, along with study support to help with your studies. Holidays are 25 days and there is a pension scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.