Assistant Accountant For Prestigious Brand - Study Support Available
Your new company
You will be a working prestigious brand who have locations throughout the UK. Their locations are at the heart of many towns and cities across the UK and they create an exciting and fun focal point for the local community. They have a culture of allowing employees to use their own initiative to ensure all stakeholders receive an amazing experience. Due to their location this organisation benefits from excellent public transport links, alongside good commuter links across Derby, Nottingham & Leicester.
Your new role
You will be joining a vibrant and welcoming team and you will play a pivotal role in supporting the delivery of month end results, monthly forecasts, and annual budgets. Key duties will include:
- Preparation of month end accruals and prepayments
- P&L preparation, review and analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Supporting with budget preparation
- Preparing journals
This is a great opportunity for a finance professional to progress their career!
What you'll need to succeed
To secure this opportunity, you will need:
- AAT qualified
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Able to work on initiative
- Effective communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure and achieve deadlines
What you'll get in return
In return for all your hard work, you will receive:
- Competitive salary up to £28,000
- Study support to further develop your career
- 29 days holiday (inc. bank holidays) rising each year
- Performance related bonus up to 2.5% of salary
- Discounts with high street retailers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.