Legal Debt Recovery Adviser
Debt Recovery Adviser | Leicester | £19500 FTC
To manage and maximise revenue through legal debt recovery enforcement by means of legal action. To review and prepare debt cases to ensure we have a sound case before instructing external solicitors to commence and pursue legal debt recovery proceedings.
- Educated to A level standard, degree level or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a debt recovery background with experience of credit control procedures and collection in a high volume collections environment.
- Must be computer literate - using Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in debt recovery procedure and general litigation knowledge.
- Able to work o own initiative and as part of a team
- A high level of numeracy and excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Experience working with external solicitors
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.